About Credit Friend
Credit Friend was created in 2011 to give consumers a better understanding of credit-related products and services. We think the most practical and useful advice often comes from those you can trust, and that’s how we approach credit and personal finance.
The consumer finance industry is in the midst of sweeping change, highlighted by the creation of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) in July 2011, and Credit Friend is leading the way by giving consumers the information they need to make informed credit decisions.
Credit Friend offers resources, credit advice and access to credit products and services that help consumers:
- Learn more about how the credit system works in the United States
- Separate fact from fiction in the world of consumer finance
- Save money by learning how to successfully improve credit scores
- Identify key factors to good credit (and avoiding the bad)
- Determine which credit services and products are legitimate and useful
Credit Friend’s main goals are simple: to educate consumers, provide transparency to credit services, and promote best credit practices. We do this by partnering with the most reputable credit companies available and offering pro-consumer resources.